Why Hire Peak Communications?
From hacktivists, Facebook fans, Twitter critics, online communities, and powerful consumers to bloggers, citizen journalists, impenetrable media and disengaged employees. Public relations is not so simple for organizations anymore.
That’s why we’ve created a new kind of PR resource with solutions that no longer fit the ‘old world‘ of public relations.
Peak Communications brings together the best of traditional public relations with the speed, reach and savvy of social media. The result is fresh thinking, collaboration, innovative social PR solutions, results and a clear return on your communications investment.
Here’s what some of those ‘new world‘ PR solutions can look like:
- building and managing communities on Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- content marketing that offers solutions, builds bridges, increases SEO and drives sales
- helping clients develop organizational narratives and effective storytelling
- monitoring, listening, analyzing and engaging in two-way conversations via social media
- planning for and managing online media crises
- identifying, reaching out to and developing relationships with online influencers
- designing and launching a new blog that establishes your organization’s credibility and thought leadership
- coaching, inspiration and problem-solving for your bloggers and social media teams
- smart, innovative social media strategies that get results.
When it comes to social media, we walk the talk too. Look through our own PR Coach website. You’ll find an active, engaged PR community. Reading our blog for PR insight and inspiration. Using more than 8,000 links, tips and resources in our PR Library every day. Browsing the bookstore. All in a community ranked in the Top 60 content marketing blogs by Junta 42.
But don’t let these ‘new’ solutions scare you. We can still deliver traditional media relations, media training for spokespeople, marketing communications and strategic PR programs that work in your community and around the world.
As Principal of Peak Communications Inc, Jeff Domansky works with clients as a public relations consultant, C-level strategist, communications coach, content marketing expert, curator, crisis communications manager, contributor to blogs and publications, and connoisseur of other words starting with C. You can see his bio on LinkedIn.
During 25-plus years as a PR agency CEO and consultant, he’s provided counsel for senior management, sensitive crisis assignments, communication strategies and programs, product launches, reputation management and media training for clients from startups, government and nonprofits to corporations, small business and entrepreneurs.
In the challenging new world of social media, Peak Communications helps clients blog, tweet, “like”, connect, engage, listen and influence their way to social media success. When you bring together old and new PR, the results can be impressive. We can do it for your organization too.
Our favorite saying? ”Let’s start a conversation!”
- Email: prcoach [@] gmail [dot] com
- Website: http://www.theprcoach.com
- Blog: The PR Coach
- RSS Feed: The PR Coach
- Twitter: @theprcoach
- LinkedIn: Jeff Domansky, APR
- Scoop.it: Public Relations Insight
Photo credit: Stuck in Customs via Flickr