Best Social Media Tools for Public Relations
We’ve made some exciting changes to our social media resources pages. With the rapid changes in social media and individual social media platforms and channels, you’ll find more current tips, tactics and resources on our Scoop.it pages.
Pick your key topic below and search each page by keywords using the “funnel” icon at the top right of the Scoop.it page from tips and resources that are drawn from all over the Internet and updated daily.
- Facebook – newest Facebook tips and tactics to help you get the most of the world’s biggest social media channel.
- Instagram – the latest Instagram tips and tactics.
- LinkedIn – the most current LinkedIn tips and tactics you find on the Internet, all curated in one handy location.
- Pinterest – the newest Pinterest tips, all curated and browsable in one spot.
- Public Relations & Social Media Insight – current PR and social media insight, tips and links updated daily.
- Simply Social Media – a collection of simple, basic social media tips.
- Top Social Media Tools – you’ll find a large toolbox of current social media tools as they’re released.
- Twitter – if you prefer Twitter, check out and follow ThePRCoach Twitter feed.