Social Media & Public Relations
There’s no denying the importance of Social Media to PR professionals. It’s critical to learn about these new media channels, understand when and how to use them and to utilize their research capabilities and their reach when appropriate. Dive into this brave new media world and see how other PR pros are using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and many of the newest social media channels to create new, powerful relationships. The emphasis is on practical applications, tactics and social media strategies PR and communications managers can use:
- Best Social Media Blogs to Follow – in our opinion, these are the social media bloggers for PR people to follow
- Best Social Media Tools for PR – how to use MySpace, Squidoo and other newest social media tools for PR
- Blogging & PR – here’s how to blog with PR purpose and a wealth of blogging resources
- Facebook for PR Results – get a handle on Facebook to reach important stakeholders
- LinkedIn - great way to interact with business and professionals or present yourself online
- Online Crisis Management – social media lessons and online crisis examples
- Social Media Monitoring – tools to keep an eye on the buzz, the issues and your online reputation
- Social Media – PR Lessons – the good, the bad and the ugly social media PR lessons keep growing
- Social Media Releases – tips on when, why and how to create, produce and distribute social media releases effectively
- Social Media Tips & Strategies – insight and resources to help PR people be faster and smarter with social media
- Twitter & PR – how to use it and why Twitter matters to PR.
And, of course, the PR Coach’s own blog This Just In… will also keep you current twice a week.