Research for PR
If you’re new to public relations research or want an update on the latest tips, tools and PR research best practices, you’ve come to the right place. From traditional public opinion research and communication audits to media monitoring, social media research and do-it-yourself online tools, we’ve got the resources to get you up to speed. Hop right in.
- Communication Audits – How to plan & carry out audits
- Media Monitoring Tips – Best media monitoring tips & tools from free to paid services as well as social media monitoring
- News Content Analysis – Learn how to add strategic value and insight from media monitoring
- PR Measurement Tips & Best Practices – PR measurement tips, trends & best practices
- PR Research Tools – Other PR research tools & resources worth knowing about.
The PR Coach’s blog This Just In… will also keep you current twice a week.