- We will never ever sell your email or personal information to third parties.
- We hate spam! That’s why we request your permission to send emails and newsletters; why we use double opt-in for our newsletters and blogs; and why we allow you to unsubscribe with just one click.
- Our site is supported by ads, sponsors and affiliate relationships for some products mentioned or featured.
- We do business only with proven online retailers and credible businesses so you can expect them to meet these same high standards too.
- We care about best practices because that’s the kind of people we are.
So that our lawyers can earn their awfully expensive fees, here’s the legalese. Take a deep breath.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (based on your information and feedback)
- To process transactions if you visit our retailer partner sites. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature, if you participate.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide will only be used to send you information and updates you requested. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include easy unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser but only if you allow it. This allows the site or service provider to recognize your browser and capture and remember this information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on March 31, 2010
email: prcoach [at] gmail [dot] com