About The PR Coach
The PR Coach started as a collection of public relations bookmarks shared with staff, clients and PR colleagues. You know the kind of sites? You stumble on them while you’re researching, plowing through thousands of Google hits and you suddenly say “Wow! What a great site.” And so you share it. We hope you’ll react the same way as you browse through our PR Library with more than 8,000 of the net’s best PR tips, tools and resources.
Who’s behind The PR Coach? Publisher, Editor-in-Chief and Head PR Coach is Jeff Domansky, APR. He was CEO of the successful west coast PR agency Peak Communicators until selling his interest in the agency recently. Jeff has more than 25 years experience from managing regional offices for international PR firms to running the PR divisions inside two award-winning ad agencies as well as government public affairs.
He is the author of PRoactive: The Public Relations Job Hunter’s Guide, anew book loaded with valuable strategies & practical tips on PR job search tools and tactics, social networking, public relations resumes & portfolios, best PR jobs websites, much more.
Our goal is to keep adding and sharing fresh, new PR links and more free resources every week here at The PR Coach. We’re also grateful for our contributors, research team and friends who do such a great job finding, reviewing and contributing these terrific PR resources. If you’d like more, visit and subscribe to our Blog This Just In… or subscribe to the RSS Feed. We welcome feedback and we hope we’ll see you again soon!
If you’re looking for consulting, coaching and content strategies from an experienced PR pro, please get in touch by email. You’ll also find a little more about our services here, view my LinkedIn profile or follow me on Twitter or Public Relations Insight on Scoop.it.
Let’s start a conversation or check in through any of these social channels:
- Blog: The PR Coach - weekly insight, opinion and writing with a PR edge
- RSS Feed: The PR Coach – straight to your favourite RSS reader
- Twitter: @theprcoach – daily tweets for PR twits
- LinkedIn: Jeff Domansky, APR – Jeff’s credentials for those who care
- Scoop.it: Public Relations Insight – thoughtful PR leadership & insights curated & shared
- Tumblr: PR Twits – a regular selection of PR tips, tools & tactics all rinsed, tumbled & shared
- Pinterest: Social PR Insight, a social PR pin-up
- Twylah: a magazine styled mash-up made from my social PR streams
- Zeen: an interesting magazine tool; you can read a selection of my popular posts here.
Jeff is the author of PRoactive: The Public Relations Job Hunter’s Guide a must-read for serious PR job seekers. His blog The PR Coach ranked #59 on Junta 42’s list of top content marketing blogs.
Frequently quoted on public relations in the media and in social media, you can read a selection of articles here.